Here’s a list of things to consider when fitting your SOVA
- Use water that is hot to the touch to activate your mouth guard
- Mould your SOVA around all of your teeth (including molars).
- Mould the material to cover the entire tooth surface area
- Suck in air gently, creating a snug but till comfortable fit
DON’T DO THIS:
- Use boiling water to mould your SOVA!
- Leave your back teeth exposed!
- Overly stretch the material, creating too-large perforations
- Suck-in air too enthusiastically, creating a fit that’s too tight.