MADs may not be suitable for you if you:
– Have a protruding lower jaw or if your overbite is too pronounced.
– Suffer from jaw pain, loose teeth, serious gum disease or temporomandibular joint disorder, or any other jaw-related issues.
– Have chronic asthma or epilepsy.
– Have braces, dentures, dental bridges, dental crowns, or removable dental prostheses, or any issues regarding your upper or lower front teeth.
– Are under 18 years of age.
Should one or more of these options apply to you, please consult your dentist or contact us via E-mail prior to purchasing a MAD. You can reach us at in**@sl***********.au