Is your child a budding swimmer? Or perhaps they’re recovering from surgery? Either way, Macks waterproof earplugs for kids are the perfect solution! Made from soft silicone, these earplugs are comfortable to wear and provide a watertight seal.
They’re ideal for swimming and helping to prevent ear infections. Plus, they’re also great for children with grommets. So giving your child the best possible care is easy with Macks Waterproof Earplugs for Kids.
Block Noise and Water
Soft Silicone Waterproof Earplugs for Kids are Perfect for:
- Swimming – keeps water out, and kids can still hear parents and or swim teacher
- Ear Infections – help prevent swimmers’ ear & ear infections
- Grommets – the perfect watertight solution for your little ones following ear surgery
- Concerts – keep your little ones’ ears protected at concerts or live music events
- Fireworks – firework events average a staggering 120dB, a few seconds of standing too close to fireworks can cause permanent hearing damage
Suitable for any Size Ear
Mack’s silicone putty waterproof earplugs for kids are made from soft silicone putty that moulds to the unique contours of any size ear, providing a comfortable and custom fit.
All Mack’s Pillow Soft silicone putty earplugs are doctor-recommended, so you know they’re of the highest quality. Give your child the gift of peace and quiet with Macks Pillow Soft Waterproof Earplugs for Kids.
1st Mouldable Putty Ear Plug!
Macks Pillow Soft waterproof earplugs for kids was the first-ever mouldable pure silicone earplug, invented in 1962 and still the world’s number one selling moldable earplug today, over 55 years later!!
The earplugs are valued by swimmers for their waterproof qualities but also for those trying to avoid harmful noise,
The Number 1 Selling Kid’s Size SOFT Silicone Ear Plugs
Children benefit from these best selling earplugs daily, not only using ear plugs for hearing protection but also for swimming.
Ear Infections & Grommets
Macks Soft Silicone waterproof earplugs for kids have been specially designed for swimming, bathing and water sports for anyone prone to ear infections or people fitted with grommets.
Mack’s Pillow Soft Silicone Putty Earplugs are Doctor Recommended to:
- 100% WATERPROOF – Seal out water
- GROMMETS – Great for Children with Grommets
- EAR INFECTION – Help Prevent ear infections, including Swimmer’s Ear and Surfer’s Ear
- SURGERY AFTERCARE – Provide Protection following recent Ear Surgery – Safe for use with ear tubes
- TRAVEL EARPLUGS – Help Provide Comfort from Ear Pain when Flying/Travelling
- NOISE BLOCKING HEARING PROTECTION – Protect little Ears & Hearing Protection from Damaging Noise such as Fireworks, Monster Trucks, Motor Racing Events, Movie Cinema, Theme Parks etc
- HYPOALLERGENIC – Provide Hypoallergenic & Non-Toxic Protection for your Little One’s Ears
- STILL AUDIBLE – Children can still easily hear instructions from Parents & Teachers
- CONCENTRATION – Help Children Concentrate & Focus
- SENSORY ISSUES – Provide Calm for Children with Autism and Hearing Sensitivity
- ADULTS – Perfect for adults with smaller ears
- COMFORTABLE – The ultimate in earplug comfort, Mack’s® silicone putty moulds to the unique contours of any ear and provides a better, more comfortable fit and seal than custom ear plugs
- DR RECOMMENDED – #1 Doctor-Recommended Brand to help prevent swimmer’s ear infections
- SAFE – Mack’s are larger and safer than other kid’s size earplugs
- BRIGHT COLOUR – Fun for Kids and Easy for Parents & Swim Instructors to see.
- ECONOMICAL – 6 Pairs
- QUALITY – Made in the U.S.A – Don’t risk purchasing inferior products! Macks Quality Ear Plugs are manufactured using only hospital-grade soft silicone materials.
- FREE – Handy Storage Case Included in Each Pack
Dual Purpose Earplugs
If you’re looking for an earplug that’s both larger and safer than any other kid-sized earplug on the market, look no further than Macks Earplugs for Kids. These earplugs are made from waterproof mouldable putty, making them ideal for wet and dry environments.
Plus, their unique design means they’ll stay firmly in place no matter how much your child moves around.
So whether you’re taking your kids swimming or to a loud concert, make sure you’ve got a pair of Macks Waterproof Earplugs for Kids handy. They’ll help protect your child’s hearing while keeping them comfortable and happy. Order yours today!
FREE Temporary Tattoos with Every 6 Pair Pack
Prevent Ear Infections
Noise Reduction Rating
Noise Reduction Rating: 22 Decibels (when used as directed). The range of noise reduction ratings for existing hearing protection varies from 0 to 30 decibels (the higher the number, the higher the effectiveness from loud noise).
What others have said…
Have been using these with our son for several years. He’s got tubes in his ears, which makes keeping water out pretty important. I tried the adult ones, both as whole and as half size, but these kids’ sized ones are better. You can get several uses out of each pair (if you keep them protected in a container, not tossed in the bag loose as the 9-year-old tends to do….), so one package can get between 20 and 30 swims.
When you put them in, the more you handle each one, the more body oils you transfer to it and the shorter the life span, so don’t knead it endlessly. Shape it into a rough triangle, aim one point down into the bottom part of the ear (where it would drain out if the child is standing straight upright), and then gently mash the rest in to get a good seal.
Don’t push it into the ear canal! You’re just aiming to seal the opening, and the mashing is just to get it to stick around the edges.
I love these! I have very small ear canal and can’t tolerate in-the-ear earplugs. I wear them on airplanes and to sleep every night. These are more comfortable than the custom/molded plugs I used to have. They arrived promptly and were well/packaged.
I took my son to Disney on ice and had front seat tickets. My son was less than 16 months old and I didn’t want him to freak out to the loud music and noise so my husband and I decided on these. I put them in before the performance started and he did great and loved the music since it wasn’t too loud.
Would definitely recommend to other parents and can be used for tub time too if your son is prone to getting ear infections. Can be reused more than once which is definitely a plus!
Work perfectly. I’ve tried all kinds of earplugs and I guess my ears are just too small because nothing seemed to work. I actually cut these in half and that does the trick, plus I get extra uses out of them. I actually use them a few times each. Block out all sound and the little case is so convenient.
I use these all the time. This smaller size works great for me. it blocks my husbands snoring out so I can sleep!