Do you or your partner snore loudly? Is it difficult to breathe through your nose, especially when you lie down? If so, the ClipAir nasal dilator can help!
This discreet, reusable stent fits easily into the nose and gently holds the sides of the nostrils open, even during sleep or physical activity. With the ClipAir, you can breathe freely through your nose again!
The innovative design of the product allows it to effectively improve nasal respiration. In addition to helping with snoring and difficult nasal breathing, the ClipAir is also suitable for people with a narrow nose or nasal valve. I
f you use a CPAP mask for sleep apnea, the ClipAir may also improve the passage of air under pressure. Whether you’re looking for better breathing during daily activities or improved performance during sports, the Clipair nasal device can help you breathe easier!
Clipair Nasal Dilator (3 Pack)
Clipair is a reusable nasal stent that fits easily into the nose. It discretely holds the sides of the nose even in the case of strong inspirations, even during sleep or sport.
Breathe through the nose freely again with the ClipAir nasal dilator! The product’s innovative shape allows it to gently press the nasal walls apart, that way the dilator is able to ensure a marked improvement in nasal respiration.
Relieves Snoring & Nasal Congestion
- 3 Available Sizes – per pack
The pack of 1 SET of 3 sizes is consisting of 1 x small clip (S), 1 x medium clip (M) and 1 x large clip (L).
Do you suffer from Snoring?
Poor air supply through the nose is one of the main triggers of this issue. With the ClipAir nasal dilator, you can minimise typical snoring noises audibly and at the same time contribute to a restful night. Specially designed from soft and flexible material optimal for comfort and discretion to help you achieve a great night’s sleep. No side effects or tolerance buildup! Made of odourless, BPA-free medical-grade, biomedical plastic.
It is made of a biomedical elastic material for optimal, comfortable and discrete support.
The Importance of Breathing Through Your Nose
Breathing through your nose is important to humidify, warm and filter the air we breathe.
Nasal Dilator Effectiveness
– Reduce breathing effort
– Lower the heart rate in people suffering from apnoea.
– Restore a feeling of repairing sleep in users.
– Reduce snoring in more than 50% of users.
– Reduce throat drying.
What is the Nasal Device Suitable For?
– Difficult nasal breathing.
– Narrow nose or nasal valve.
– In combination with a CPAP mask, to improve the passage of air under pressure.
- Relieves snoring.
- Improves breathing and recovery.
- Prevents drying out of the throat.
- Decreases the breathing effort and improves oxygenation.
- Prevents the tightening of nostrils in case of deep inhalations.
- Reduce the heart rate.
- Reduce the perception of effort.
- Reduce the ventilation needed for the effort.
Snoring may have very different causes, and there is no device that covers all possible snoring causes (don’t be fooled by those who claim otherwise!). Here’s a short guideline for the right product/snoring cause fit:
- If you snore because you cannot get enough air through your nose (i.e., you are a nasal snorer), then ClipAir is indeed the right product to choose from!
- Quite often, snoring may have multiple causes at the same time. In such a case, ClipAir nose vents can be a quick, easy and cheap first-line solution.
- Size S: Total Width: 0.78″ (2 cm); Height Bar: 0.67″ (1.7 cm); Diameter Dilator: 0.35″ (0.9 cm)
- Size M: Total Width: 0.87″ (2.2 cm); Height Bar: 0.71″ (1.8 cm); Diameter Dilator: 0.4″ (1 cm)
- Size L: Total Width: 1.02″ (2.6 cm); Height Bar: 0.75″ (1.9 cm); Diameter Dilator: 0.74″ (1.2) cm
How To Fit
Insert the ClipAir nose vents into your nose until the outer brackets are positioned within the nose, thus enabling them to push the nasal walls gently apart by exerting light pressure. The loop-shaped connection piece should rest on the columella without any pressure.
In case the nose vents do not fit properly, place it in a bowl of hot water (60°C / 140°F) and then adjust it to match the shape of the nose.
Easy to Clean
After use, clean the ClipAir nose vents with lukewarm water and soap. For hygienic reasons and to ensure that the material keeps its high quality, you should replace the product every three months.
These are the most comfortable nasal dilators on the market! The cage style and nose cone ones made in Asia are hard plastic and so uncomfortable, that they actually hurt to wear. Clipair Nasal Device for Breathing & Snoring is reusable, whereas cheaper copies and brands such as Mute last a maximum of only 10 days.
Stay Away from these Horrible Nose Dilators!
Do not apply the ClipAir nose vents if you notice that you react allergic to the material,
In these cases, consult your doctor prior to using Clipair Nasal Device for Breathing & Snoring. Keep ClipAir out of reach of small children due to choking hazards.
Wash your Clipair Nasal Device for Breathing & Snoring in soapy lukewarm water. In order to ensure hygiene and effectiveness, change the clip every 3 months.