If you have kids, you know how important it is to protect their hearing. Too much noise can damage their delicate ears, and that’s why we created Alpine Pluggies Kids Earplugs. These earplugs are designed specifically for children between the age of three and twelve, and they’re perfect for protecting little ones from loud noises.
Whether they’re listening to music right in front of the speakers or playing in the pool, Pluggies Kids Earplugs will help keep your child’s ears safe. Made from soft, comfortable material, they’re gentle on delicate skin and easy to wear.
So don’t wait, get your child a pair of Alpine Pluggies Kids Earplugs today!
Earplugs For Kids
Whether your child is listening to loud music at a concert, playing in the pool, watching fireworks or racecars, or concentrating at school, Alpine Pluggies Kids Earplugs fit the bill to protect your little ones’ hearing.
Alpine Pluggies Kids Earplugs, Perfect For:
- FLYING – Kids Flying to give ears time to equalize during ascent and descent of the plane
- STUDY – Improving concentration during school, reading or study
- CONCERTS – Going to concerts. The open duct filter reduces the music noise but still allows you to hear the quality of the music
- SWIMMING – Helps keep water from the ears during swimming, surfing, sailing & all other water sports
- WORKING – Helping Mum Or Dad when in the yard mowing the lawn or using the leaf blower, watching Dad working with power tools etc.
The Best Protection For Your Child’s Ears
Sadly, one in eight children now suffers from irreparable noise-induced hearing loss. Children’s ears are extremely sensitive to noise. Most noise-induced hearing loss is permanent and best of all PREVENTABLE!
That’s why Alpine has developed Pluggies Reusable Earplugs especially designed for children aged between three and twelve years. These great little hearing protectors muffle excessive loud ambient noise whilst still allowing your child to hear what’s going on around them. What’s more is they are waterproof so can double as a great earplug to prevent water from getting into their ears when swimming, the perfect all-in-one solution for kids’ ears!
New And Improved Design
- Compact storage box, easy to open & close
- New design with small, soft tip on top of ear plugs for ease of wear and comfort
- CE tested to meet US, European and Australian standards
- Made like all other Alpine model ear plugs with Alpine ThermoShape material for extra comfort
- FREE STICKERS to decorate ear plugs storage box
Alpine Pluggies Kids Earplugs Features
- KIDS – Recommended for children between the age of 3 and 12 (approx.)
- ADULTS – Also usable for adults with a smaller ear canal
- NOISE BLOCKING – Protects up to 30 dB
- INCREASED – concentration
- WATERPROOF – Perfect Earplugs for Swimming Keeps water out of the ear – Soft dual flange keeps ears watertight
- UNIQUE OPEN DUCT FILTER – Conversations can still be heard due to unique AlpineAcousticFilters
- EASY TO USE – Little ones can simply put them in and remove them themselves
- COMFORTABLE – Extremely comfortable due to the soft AlpineThermoShape material they safely fit the shape of little ones’ ears.
- FIT TO SIZE – Can be trimmed to size so it does not protrude from the ear (see instructions for details)
- HYPOALLERGENIC – No silicone – made with medical grade materials
- MULTI-USE – Protects from harmful noise, loud music & water
- REUSABLE – Can be used time and time again
- AWARD-WINNING – Winner Red Dot Award 2015
- FREE STICKERS – Kids can custom their carry case with six free fun stickers
- FREE – Carry Case
- PREVENT HEARING LOSS FOR YOUR LITTLE ONE’S EARS TODAY!
Revolutionary Earplug Model
Twenty years of experience have allowed Alpine to develop a revolutionary new earplug model with a noise filter, that filters out damaging sounds. The extremely well-thought-out and extensively tested shape of the earplugs provides a natural flat absorption and a perfect fit.
Multifunctional Earplugs For Children
Alpine Pluggies Kids earplugs are recommended for children between the age of 3 and 12, as they often have a smaller ear canal than adults. You can use Alpine Pluggies Kids in a wide range of situations and applications:
Protection Against Excessive Noise
For example, to protect against excessively loud music at a festival, in the cinema, and in all other situations where kids or toddlers are troubled by excessive noise.
Perfect For Swimming
Children often experience earache and ear infections. Alpine Pluggies Kids Earplugs prevent water from getting into the ears during swimming, showering, water sports and bathing.
Assist With Concentration Problems
A great many children experience difficulties concentrating at school while doing homework or while reading. Children with ADHD, ADD, or a form of autism, can also benefit from earplugs. Research has shown that wearing Pluggies Kids improves concentration.
Prevent Earaches While Flying
Many kids have earaches during the take-off and landing of an airplane. Alpine Pluggies Kids Earplugs improve pressure regulation in the ears, thus preventing earache. In addition, you can sleep peacefully when you wear earplugs while flying.
Perfect For Adults With A Smaller Ear Canal
Each ear is different. Some adults have smaller ear canals, because of which earplugs such as Alpine PartyPlug, Alpine WorkSafe, etc. do not fit properly. In that case, you can also use Alpine Pluggies Kids Earplugs as an adult for listening to music, flying, working and swimming. However, sleeping with Alpine Pluggies Kids could be less comfortable for people who sleep on their sides. This is because the Alpine SleepSoft has a soft flexible filter, in contrast to the Alpine Pluggies Kids which contains a hard filter.
Alpine Acoustic Filters™ – Greater Comfort For Your Child
Alpine Pluggies Kids Earplugs are equipped with special AlpineAcousticFilters. These filters provide optimal noise attenuation but still allow your child to hear ambient sounds sufficiently. Thus, there is no sense of isolation and your child can still follow conversations.
By wearing Alpine Pluggies Kids Earplugs during flights, unpleasant pressure on the eardrums during take-off and landing is regulated. The filters operate like valves, ensuring gradual and constant pressure equilibrium between the external environment and the middle ear. Thus, the Eustachian tube has sufficient time to acclimatise to pressure variations.
Alpine Pluggies Kids Earplugs are made of AlpineThermoShape material especially developed by Alpine. This material adapts to the shape of the ear so that the hearing protectors fit the auditory duct perfectly. This guarantees an exceptionally comfortable fit and children enjoy wearing these hearing protectors. In the bath, at school, or during drumming lessons. ATS contains no silicone, thus causing no allergic reactions.
Every Alpine Pluggies Kids Earplugs pack contains six cheerful stickers. You can use these to decorate and write your name on the storage container.
The lifespan of the earplugs depends on the frequency of use. Keeping the earplugs clean will extend their lifespan. The earplugs can be cleaned with lukewarm water and soap.
Exclusive Dutch Design
The design of the Alpine hearing protectors is an exclusive Dutch Design. All Alpine Pluggies Kids Earplugs and filter systems are produced in the Netherlands.
- Two small universal thermoplastic hearing protectors
- Two acoustic filters
- Alpine Stickers
- Plastic carrying case
- Alpine insertion sleeve
Attenuation Values Alpine Pluggies Kids Earplugs
|Mean Attenuation dB||23,9||25,8||25,3||25,0||26,5||30,4||28,7||26,0|
|Standard Deviation dB||3,1||3,6||2,7||3,2||4,2||3,5||4,0||4,8|
|Assumed Protection in dB (APV)||20,8||22,2||22,6||21,8||22,3||26,9||24,7||21,2|
EN 352-2: 2002 compliant
Nominal diameter: 7-10 mm
H=24 M=23 L=23
Attenuation values measured by TNO* according to EN 352-2 (2002) and calculated to ISO 4869-2a standards. (*Dutch organization for Applied Scientific Research)
Award Winning Earplugs
Alpine Hearing Protection has won the Red Dot Award 2015 for the “high quality design and the innovative ability” of its latest earplugs!
Alpine is now permitted to use the coveted quality seal on the Kids Pluggies Earplugs.
The hearing protectors will be put on display in the Red Dot Museum in Essen, among previous winners such as Audi, Apple, BMW and Philips.
When inserted into the ear canal the dual-flange silicone Alpine Thermo Shape (ATS™) material softens as it warms and adapts to the shape of your ear duct.
This makes them extremely comfortable to wear for long periods of time.
Average Noise Reduction Rating (NRR) : up to 30dB