If you are looking for a product to clean your ears or dry them quickly then Macks Ear Dryer is best for you. It was invented by an Ear Nose and throat Specialist. That safely and effectively dries the ear canal where bacteria and fungi can grow. Dries water from swimmers’ ears in about one minute. Controlled maximum temperature, airflow, cycle time, and noise volume. Safe for all ages. Folds shut for convenient storage and travel.
Dry your Ears Naturally with Warm, Soothing Air
- Dries water from swimmers’ ears in about one minute
- Provides controlled maximum temperature, airflow, cycle time, and noise volume
- Safe and comfortable for all ages
- Removes moisture buildup behind hearing aids, providing a more secure fit
- It eliminates the need for ear-drying drops and unsafe cotton swabs
- The doctor recommended use after swimming, bathing, water sports, scuba, hearing aid use, etc.
- Folds shut for convenient storage and travel
- Includes 4 color-coded, washable earpieces for better hygiene between multiple users
- Cordless (requires 3 AA batteries)
Dry your ears naturally with warm, soothing air. The Mack Ear Dryer was invented by an ENT doctor to safely and effectively dry the ear canal where bacteria and fungi can grow. Use after swimming, bathing, water sports, hearing aid, scuba, etc. Includes 4 color-coded, washable earpieces. Requires 3 AA batteries (not included).
Safe & Effective
- The Macks Ear Dryer emits warm air regulated close to your body temperature. This is important in preserving ear health, as your ears are the balance center of your body.
- By omitting warm air, the ear canals are dried. By regulating the temperature to reflect your body’s temperature, you are ensured a comfortable and effective drying experience.
- Other methods, such as a hair dryer or similar blowing devices, are not custom-made to the sensitive requirements of your ears.
- Other devices do not regulate time, temperature, airflow, and noise levels, which can render them unsafe.
- Ear drops, while effective, may be considered less comfortable. The simplicity combined with the safety and effectiveness of the Macks Ear Dryer makes it a truly effective and superior ear drying device.
- The earpieces are made of silicone and do not contain any latex.
How does it work?
The patented Macks Ear Dryer has a customized computer chip, which directs the heater and fan to blow a regulated flow of warm air into the ear canal. The color-coded earpiece channels the warm air into your outer ear canal. Each earpiece is specially designed to exhaust the airflow from the ear canal, along with the evaporating moisture. In most cases, all the moisture trapped in your ear will evaporate in about a minute, leaving your outer ear canal dry and safe.
Is Macks EarDryer safe for individuals with perforated eardrums or mastoid bowls?
Yes, the Ear Dryer introduces only warm, dry air into the middle ear or mastoid bowl, and the retained moisture can cause problems for these individuals. However, the drying process may take more than one cycle to dry the ear canal completely.
Why the Coloured earpieces?
Each Mack’s EarDryer comes with 4 interchangeable, color-coded earpieces so that each family member can have their color-coded earpiece. This helps promote good hygiene and decreases the chance of spreading infections, such as swimmer’s ear, similar to brushing your teeth with your toothbrush.
What Others Are Saying…
My family has used Mack’s Ear Dryer for a few years, and it has been a lifesaver for us! We scuba dive, and we need to keep our ears dry between dives when we do multiple dives. We can’t afford to get otitis externa (Swimmer’s Ear), or our dive trip would be over. We recommend it to all fellow divers. Dr. Friedel Cunningham, Au.D. – Tarzana, CAI bought one of your Macks Ear Dryers, and I cannot believe how much I like it! I’ve been a swimmer for many years. I’ve had swimmer’s ear at least a hundred times. My children also swim, and they often get swimmer’s ear. I am so satisfied with your product. – Kathy Zamsky My 3-year-old son was constantly getting ear infections. Between swim lessons three times a week and weekly trips to the beach, Mack’s Ear Dryer has been a lifesaver. He loves using it and now uses it himself whenever he gets out of the water and baths too! We even took it with us on a 10-day surfing vacation to Costa Rica, and we didn’t have a single ear problem!- Christi and Jacob Wilson I am an active 70-year-old mother of five and grandmother of 13, and Mack Ear Dryer has made my life a lot more pleasant! I have always been bothered by the feeling of water in my head after showering or swimming. I have been using Mack’s Ear Dryer for six months now – problem solved! Warm air gently flows into my ear canal, and Voila dries up any residual water.- Marilyn Morford I bought a Mack Ear Dryer for my 12-year-old daughter, who continually gets swimmer’s ear during the summer. This product really works! Not only did it help clear up her swimmer’s ear, but she found the warm air very comforting as it helped relieve the pain associated with the swimmer’s ear.